Simple but well equipped, our facilities provide all you need for a safe, enjoyable and comfortable stay. The set-up of two single sexed dormitories allows for an effective way to manage and supervise your groups overnight.
• Capacity for 62 people indoors comprising of:
• Two single sexed dormitories with adjacent refurbished shower rooms and toilet
• Each dormitory has two staff bedrooms (1 single and 1 twin) with adjacent shower room and toilet.
• A large dining room which doubles as an evening recreation area.
• Staff room with WiFi internet access
• Two classrooms packed full of interesting artefacts to explore
• A heated yurt in the grounds
• Meadows for up to 80 people to camp
We also have a large kitchen, and you have the option to either go fully-catered or to book the kitchen for your own use. There is a fire pit for campfires, with lovely log seats so that you can sit around in the evening and enjoy our beautiful woods. Our secluded location makes for a very safe, private environment.
If you would like to hire our facilities for an event, it is always best to get in touch directly – firstname.lastname@example.org
We no longer do a huge amount of venue hire, but we have hosted some beautiful weddings and events in the past and so are always open to consider hiring out our gorgeous venue. Send an outline of your event to us and we’ll let you know if we think we’d be able to support it.
To use Shortenills as a filming location, please contact email@example.com